Monday, October 18, 2010

English Flash Card 英语第三段 (E3)

Retail Price :  RM 80
Now : RM 75

Card Features:
  1. Total 80 cards
  2. Card size : 39.37 cm x 17.78 cm
Card Contents:

I have a teacher / as busy as a bee / I love daddy / what do you want? / clap your hands / I want to learn/
newspaper advertisements / Happy New Year / young green leaves / may I rest ? / the baby is cute /
milk tastes sweet / carry your school bag / good afternoon / water is precious / go to kindergarten /
I like to play with my toys / rain or shine /don’t touch the kettle / watch out for cars / what’s your name ?/
raining cats and dog / mummy is at work /play at the playground / I like that kite / sea water is cool /
drink your milk / the sofa is solf / please keep quiet /listen to the music / the elephant has a long trunk /
I like to swim / water the plants / I enjoy learning / pick up the toys / what is the time now ? /
comb your hair. / feed the fishs / you are clever /brush your teeth / I drive a car. / the egg is oval. /
this box is square / Reading the story books. / do not disturb ! / wash my face. / draw an apple /
wear my shirt / mummy and daddy / love your teacher / cup and saucer / out of the blue /
as slow as a snail / playing is fun / how old are you / open the door /I love mummy /mirrors reflect light /
slow and steady / an ice-cream cone / love one another / not to worry /ride a bicycle / I am hammering /
we read story books. / daddy plants trees. / kick the ball ./ I am helpful ./ everybody loves me /
mummy cooks vegetables. / How tall are you ? / row the boat /draw pictures. /shut the door. /
Food helps you grow ./ see you again ! / I love my room. / I feel fine ./ pretty clothes ./ how are you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment