Wednesday, January 26, 2011

InnerTalk CD - Using Both Halves of the Brain



Retail Price : RM139.90
Product Code : CD124

When the artistic and the linear work in tandem, genius arrives. Albert Einstein reported that he imagined (visualized) the curvature of space. His special abilities integrated with his logical, linear abilities and the rest is history writing itself till today.

Sample Affirmations :
"I can use both hemispheres of my brain at the same moment. I choose to use both hemispheres simultaneously. I am able to use both hemispheres simultaneously. I will always find it easy to use all of my abilities. It is easy to use both hemispheres simultaneously. I create my mental habits. I create hemispheric balance in me now. I love my new mental power. My mental abilities improve in every way everyday. I have keen mental abilities. I have the use of my entire mental abilities now. I enjoy learning. I enjoy using my full mental abilities. It is easy to use both hemispheres simultaneously."

No comments:

Post a Comment